Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

backpack please need help !!!

Article about: Hello! I collected everything in Germany and began to collect military equipment. I bought this backpack, being sure that it is military. Please help determine this military pattern or not p

Default backpack please need help !!!

Hello! I collected everything in Germany and began to collect military equipment. I bought this backpack, being sure that it is military. Please help determine this military pattern or not perhaps it is a replica?
    I recently learned that after the war they made backpacks from the same fittings, it is important for me to have an original thing and not a fake.
    Thank you all for your participation!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture backpack please need help !!!   backpack please need help !!!  

backpack please need help !!!   backpack please need help !!!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement backpack please need help !!!
    P
    Many

This looks similar to the M31 but as it appears to have no markings or date codes is made of various pieces I suspect it to be post 1945 construction. But wait to hear what others think.

thank you so much! waiting for more of your opinions!

guys I ask for your help and participation in this issue! I am confused by these straps perhaps they were added after the war, or who has other options? Today I will be adding photos of other backpacks. Can you tell me something? Help me in the issue of the straps, as I understand it, I haven’t met such options!

№1
    I suggest to attention to the rivets! they were installed in the second half of the war.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture backpack please need help !!!   backpack please need help !!!  

№2
    backpack of the same model m31

№3
    artillery backpack 1943

№4
    backpack m 31 released 1945 note the D-ring sewn on the skin although they were mounted on a canvas.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture backpack please need help !!!  

№5
    backpack m 31. A leather washer is laid under the rivet.

Hello! I want to explain a little why I am doing the main thing in this issue "rivets" my opinion that this backpack was released at the end of the war of 1944 the second half or even in 1945.I chose rivets as the main indicator of the production of the war period. In this backpack the straps are very high-quality in design, it looks like they are from an artillery backpack or similar.
    I ask for your help or opinion in this matter.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast