Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Could this Be? Deutscher Munitionsbandolier

Article about: Gents, I found this interesting item at a local Antique shop and was wondering could this be German? There are unfortunately no stamps on the bandolier itself or on the reverse of the button

Default Could this Be? Deutscher Munitionsbandolier

Gents,

I found this interesting item at a local Antique shop and was wondering could this be German? There are unfortunately no stamps on the bandolier itself or on the reverse of the buttons. It was inexpensive and it looked promising to make the leap of faith. I'll leave this one to the experts.

I look forward to any information that can be provided. Thank you!

Joel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Could this Be?  Deutscher Munitionsbandolier   Could this Be?  Deutscher Munitionsbandolier  

Could this Be?  Deutscher Munitionsbandolier   Could this Be?  Deutscher Munitionsbandolier  

Could this Be?  Deutscher Munitionsbandolier   Could this Be?  Deutscher Munitionsbandolier  

Could this Be?  Deutscher Munitionsbandolier  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Could this Be?  Deutscher Munitionsbandolier
    P
    Many

Sorry for the duplicate pictures. Here is the front of the bandolier
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Could this Be?  Deutscher Munitionsbandolier  

Possibly Turkish?

Joel,

Seen this type of bandolier assocciated with recent production (1995-present) SKS rifles, AK-47's and other weapons. An ammo bandolier. Several years ago ordered ammo for a Mosin-Nagant manufactured by an overseas plant. (Former Eastern block state). All came in bandoliers such as the one your inquiring about.

That's my thoughts. Could be wrong though. See what other forum members believe.

Gerry C.
    The High Plains of the Midwest

Gerry,

Thank you so much for your help. Thankfully it was very inexpensive and I didn't pay a King's ransom for a bad bill of goods. I appreciate your knowledge once again!

Regards,

Joel

?

yes it is TURKISH, for Shure.

?

some people take the steel dished buttons and sell them for ZELT BAHN buttons. wrong hole pattern and DIA! but they will work.

toot,

Duly noted and thank you!

Joel