Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Degea Auergesellschaft Berlin- Degea CO-Gerät Schützt gegen Kohlenoxyd 1939

Article about: Hi Forum I have just bought this gas mask set, it is from Degea Auergesellschaft Berlin 1939 and to protect from Kohlenoxyd. I am not sure if this set is for the chemical production or the a

Default Degea Auergesellschaft Berlin- Degea CO-Gerät Schützt gegen Kohlenoxyd 1939

Hi Forum
    I have just bought this gas mask set, it is from Degea Auergesellschaft Berlin 1939 and to protect from Kohlenoxyd. I am not sure if this set is for the chemical production or the atomic laboratories. The box is almost complete, I think (there is a smalle empty slot) there is missing one thing, perhaps a manual. Any other id/ information is welcome

Degea Auergesellschaft Berlin O.17
    Anl : 2 DK 1 1939
    Degea CO-Gerät Schützt gegen Kohlenoxyd

Nice box with Degea stamp and a smalle swastika

The box contains of:
    1 Auer-CO-Filterbüsche Nr. 64. Schützt gegen Kohlenoxyd (never been used)
    1 Flex tube for the CO-Filter and gasmask, Stamp on the Flex tube Degea D.R.P
    1 pair of Klarscheiben "Degea Innen" Degea XV Innen 518
    2 pair of Gas masks (Degea D.R.P on the "nose"). Both made of canvas
    The first gas mask is size ûbernormal G105, 747, The "eyes" Nur für AUER-Geräte 1936 Innen, Stamp at the inner side 26. Sep. 1935
    The second gasmasks has a 1G Geprüft stamp, 00 mm Klarscheiben stamp,

Complete with a Auer-CO-Filterbüsche Nr. 64. Schützt gegen Kohlenoxyd
    The CO-Filter stil has it's security strap, the filter has never been used

Regards
    John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Degea Auergesellschaft Berlin- Degea CO-Gerät Schützt gegen Kohlenoxyd 1939   Degea Auergesellschaft Berlin- Degea CO-Gerät Schützt gegen Kohlenoxyd 1939  

Degea Auergesellschaft Berlin- Degea CO-Gerät Schützt gegen Kohlenoxyd 1939   Degea Auergesellschaft Berlin- Degea CO-Gerät Schützt gegen Kohlenoxyd 1939  

Degea Auergesellschaft Berlin- Degea CO-Gerät Schützt gegen Kohlenoxyd 1939   Degea Auergesellschaft Berlin- Degea CO-Gerät Schützt gegen Kohlenoxyd 1939  

Degea Auergesellschaft Berlin- Degea CO-Gerät Schützt gegen Kohlenoxyd 1939  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Degea Auergesellschaft Berlin- Degea CO-Gerät Schützt gegen Kohlenoxyd 1939
    P
    Many

Very nice find!

Thank you very much, I have a lot of the traditionel gas masks and canisters, but I have never seen one like this before, it is rare. The huge filter/ canister still smell, it smells quite chemical, but I think it is all right, is it just for Oxygene