Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

DJ trumpet flag

Article about: Hello collectors ! Some one can help me for this DJ Trumpet Flag, would it be good in your opinion ? I knowthe earliers are better finished and more beautiful, so idk for this one Thanks

?

Question DJ trumpet flag

Hello collectors !

Some one can help me for this DJ Trumpet Flag, would it be good in your opinion ?

I knowthe earliers are better finished and more beautiful, so idk for this one

DJ trumpet flag
    DJ trumpet flag
    DJ trumpet flag
    DJ trumpet flag
    DJ trumpet flag
    DJ trumpet flag

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DJ trumpet flag
    P
    Many

?

I reserve my opinions regarding the DJ Trumpet banner that started this post and leave the ultimate Decision up to you, my friend. However all I can do for you on this matter is contribute an
    a few pictures of one of two authentic examples I have on hand at the moment. My apologies for the poor quality of said images for the time being. I hope this helps you .
    , Dean
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DJ trumpet flag   DJ trumpet flag  

DJ trumpet flag  

?

There's a few notable characteristics about these items that are interesting to me and after you've had one in your collection that's undeniably authentic then you aquire a feel for the subtle differences as well as the obvious flaws that set them apart from the deceptive attempts out there that designed to fool the majority of unwitting, uneducated victims out there. The best way to arm yourself is study the original, the look, the feel, the fabric, thread count, stitching, how heavy it is..every different little things about it, and when you have an idea what you're looking for, you become aqqanted with everything about it, down to how it feels to the lightest touch...then the sweet sick
    ness can begin...
    And another thing to look for is congruity with other ones alike one another. For instance, the only two in my collection are from different DJ districts and in many other situations like these, the troops banner was made by one of these young boys industrias mothers. Now, although these were made by different people, from troop to troop, each one had fairly strict guidelines regarding the single 'S' "Sig" rune banner of the DJ had to adhere to. Regardless of the guidelines, they often differed ever so slightly from each other. Most of the time you probably wouldn't notice wether one differd from the next, but when compared to another one, the subtle nuances become clear. That having been said, I hope this serves the intended goal and helps somehow.
    - Cheers
    Last edited by Dean; 02-05-2024 at 08:31 AM.

?

Default DJ

I hope this helps..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DJ trumpet flag  

?

Default DJ

I hope this helps..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DJ trumpet flag