Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

And it does exist :-)

Article about: Would you like to say that there are still things that have been hidden in cellars for years and nobody knew about them. Here is a small excerpt. never give up hope :-)

Hello Gentlemen and fellow collectors,
    Seeing this kind of photos makes me sad and reminds me some horrible moments that i experienced more than ten years ago. Breaking up such a huge collection is a priesthood for who wants to do things the way they should be done.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement And it does exist :-)
    P
    Many

I'd look on the bright side. The deceased collector's wife who probably nagged her husband for 40 years about cluttering up the house with that rubbish, (as well as wasting money), will likely reap a tidy sum of money when the collection is sold, particularly if getting expert assistance in evaluating values. Deceased collector may have the last laugh.

A collector in Germany collected that alone over many years. Unfortunately I cannot show all things. There are exactly 4800 pieces of militaria whereby the uniforms alone have a value of 80,000 euros, not counting the equipment, radios, magazines, optics and many more. You are seldom so lucky to be able to buy it at a reasonable price.

TWS
    ?

We are going to need more photos sir. The few you supplied at the beginning of the thread are but just a tease when discussing a collection of this size.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4