Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early War WW2 Aluminum MG34 Can with obscure waffenampt.

Article about: Hi I bought this ammo can a while back, and have looked up the Waffenampt Codes lists, and haven’t been able to find any information about the manufacture of this Patronenkasten 34. theirs a

Default Early War WW2 Aluminum MG34 Can with obscure waffenampt.

Hi I bought this ammo can a while back, and have looked up the Waffenampt Codes lists, and haven’t been able to find any information about the manufacture of this Patronenkasten 34. theirs an eagle stamp but half of the stamp didn’t leave an indentation, so I can’t find out what the manufacture is from that included are photos. Thanks!
    Bryce
    Early War WW2 Aluminum MG34 Can with obscure waffenampt.Early War WW2 Aluminum MG34 Can with obscure waffenampt.Early War WW2 Aluminum MG34 Can with obscure waffenampt.Early War WW2 Aluminum MG34 Can with obscure waffenampt.Early War WW2 Aluminum MG34 Can with obscure waffenampt.Early War WW2 Aluminum MG34 Can with obscure waffenampt.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early War WW2 Aluminum MG34 Can with obscure waffenampt.
    P
    Many

The number code 743, predates the later 3 letter ordnance codes often found on German equipment. Unfortunately the numbers list is also incomplete and I am not sure that 743 has been identified as yet. Safe to say it is a nice early patronen kasten in alu, so good if you have a LW or Fallschirmjäger display!

Hi Gentlemen,

Nice alu 1934 ammobox.
    743 is the precode of Schaltbau Gmbh, Elektrotechnische Bedarfsartikel-Fabrik München.
    New code "brh" = Gurtkasten (ammobox) Flakvivier 38a.
    Best regards from Alsace , France.
    Carfin.