Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

ESB 35 Canteen

Article about: Finally I have found myself an all matching and complete 1935 date example for the collection. They are no easy find, When I have seen examples for sale they are always missing the cup. Very

Default ESB 35 Canteen

Finally I have found myself an all matching and complete 1935 date example for the collection. They are no easy find, When I have seen examples for sale they are always missing the cup. Very happy I was able to tick this off the list. Now I need a matching 1937 and 1932 date to complete the prewar dates. Then on to the wartime dates.

-Bodhi

I think this makes my 30th canteen alongside 4 rare cups, might need to see a doctor about this addition
    ESB 35 CanteenESB 35 CanteenESB 35 CanteenESB 35 CanteenESB 35 CanteenESB 35 CanteenESB 35 CanteenESB 35 Canteen ESB 35 Canteen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ESB 35 Canteen
    P
    Many

Hello,
    Very nice example, congrats and thanks for sharing with us
    Feldflaschen addiction is not bad for your health, it's bad only for your wallet
    As the cup shows signs of use and press-studs don't, do you think they recieved a coat of black paint ?
    Or is the black paint the one from the factory ?
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Great addition to the expanding Collection.

TWS
    ?

Congratulations on filling that slot in your Feldflaschen collection. Looks like a nice example.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Thank you gents, this was a challenge to find but the real challenge will be the 32 date.

That’s a good question JP it’s actually just my photos being a little miss leading. The button you see in the 5th photo is the only button in such good condition as it was protected by the cup. The rest are worn I’ll get a picture to show you. As for the paint it is definitely all the factory paint.

You got it bad Bodhi you really have. But I’m genuinely excited to share with your latest find! Happy hunting some more out in 2023.

Thanks! I do have it pretty bad, I’ll try and do a post showing all the canteens soon, and happy hunting to you too!

Here’s a couple of the other press buttons, still in good shape but more used.
    ESB 35 Canteen

Very nice early canteen Bodhi. Great example.
    John

Hello,
    Thanks for the additional photo, the cup protecting the first press stud, that makes sense of course...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)