Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ex-Winter camo gasmask canister

Article about: I bought this one a while ago and it just came in yesterday. I’ve always wanted a camouflage gas mask canister and this makes a great example because it didn’t cost the 1500+ price tag o

Default Ex-Winter camo gasmask canister

I bought this one a while ago and it just came in yesterday. I’ve always wanted a camouflage gas mask canister and this makes a great example because it didn’t cost the 1500+ price tag on untouched examples and was winter camouflage which is by far my personal favorite. From what I was told it is all wartime paint and the winter paint was painted over most likely due to all the snow melting. It’s got no mask and no straps it just the canister but I’m very happy with it. The winter paint is clearly there but overall the paint is rough with lots of wear and tear.

Hope you like it,
    Bodhi

Ex-Winter camo gasmask canisterEx-Winter camo gasmask canisterEx-Winter camo gasmask canisterEx-Winter camo gasmask canisterEx-Winter camo gasmask canisterEx-Winter camo gasmask canisterEx-Winter camo gasmask canisterEx-Winter camo gasmask canisterEx-Winter camo gasmask canisterEx-Winter camo gasmask canister

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ex-Winter camo gasmask canister
    P
    Many

Ex-Winter camo gasmask canisterEx-Winter camo gasmask canisterEx-Winter camo gasmask canisterEx-Winter camo gasmask canister

And of course a little extra! Thanks Frederik!
    Ex-Winter camo gasmask canister

CSW
    ?

Only had to read the thread title and I instantly knew what example you had bought I was seriously considering getting this one myself but the price was just a tiny bit too high for my personal taste... it's a real beauty anyway. Nice acquisition! And enjoy those classic fjm extras - they are quite delicious indeed

I will admit I agree I payed a little extra but I’ve always wanted a camo gasmask canister and the fact that is was winter camo just did it for me. The stroopwafels did help me deal with the price tag a little better.

?

FJM44 treats are very nice!
    Congratulations on your Canister.

Indeed they are nice, thanks!