Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

german eagle on knife prerogative

Article about: good day dear friends I came across a German knife with an eagle, please help me with the definition. What branches of the military does this eagle belong to? thank you very much dear dear f

Default german eagle on knife prerogative

good day dear friends
    I came across a German knife with an eagle, please help me with the definition. What branches of the military does this eagle belong to? thank you very much dear dear friends!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture german eagle on knife prerogative  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement german eagle on knife prerogative
    P
    Many

?

The swastika on that eagle looks handmade.

What does the rest of it look like ?

MAP
    ?

Is this cutlery? Plese post photos of the whole knife.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Default good time friends!

good time friends
    additional photos for your attention
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture german eagle on knife prerogative   german eagle on knife prerogative  

german eagle on knife prerogative   german eagle on knife prerogative  

german eagle on knife prerogative   german eagle on knife prerogative  

Dear friends, are there any options for the eagle on knives, what waxes does this eagle on knives belong to?

?

Looks like period made Wellner Silverware for sure. I have not seen that particular adler pattern. You may want to see if a fellow collector here can look up in James A. Yannes book to find pattern. The other dealer who deals in 3rd Reich Flatware is Tom Wittmann. You may want to see if he has an opinion. The adler and swaz are pretty simplistic. I am no expert on flat ware and only have a couple pieces in my collection. If I had a guess, which is a guess. It could be post war added or could be NSFK or DLV related based on adler style. Again, when you find out I would love to know for my own personal knowledge as well. Good luck.

german eagle on knife prerogative
    Last edited by Rossi; 10-20-2023 at 05:17 AM.