Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German first aid kit from World War II

Article about: Hello everyone, what do you think of this German first aid kit from World War II? Is everything correct? Original paint? It seems that the paint is in quite good condition, and the complete

Default German first aid kit from World War II

Hello everyone, what do you think of this German first aid kit from World War II? Is everything correct? Original paint? It seems that the paint is in quite good condition, and the complete interior label. I would like to complete its interior.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German first aid kit from World War II   German first aid kit from World War II  

German first aid kit from World War II   German first aid kit from World War II  

German first aid kit from World War II   German first aid kit from World War II  

German first aid kit from World War II  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German first aid kit from World War II
    P
    Many

All looks fine to me Silluagain, now the fun starts as you hunt out the contents on the contents list!

Well, I'll have to look for the content, I probably won't find everything, but I'll do what I can, probably better with the help of this forum. The content is written anyway on the inside label right?

MAP
    ?

Nice case.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you, the seller asks 70 bucks, it seems a reasonable price to me

Quote by SilluAgain View Post
    Well, I'll have to look for the content, I probably won't find everything, but I'll do what I can, probably better with the help of this forum. The content is written anyway on the inside label right?
    Yes the contents list is on the inside of the lid, this isn't a quick job. I'm still looking for bits!

Well I will try to do my best but without obsessing, if I can't get something is alright

Do you have photos of this first aid kit being used in the war?