Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Sanitatsdienst (Armry Medical) Pouch Help Please.

Article about: Minty or reproduction is the question. I am thinking minty. I picked up a couple of years ago and put in a bin. I re-found pouch today. I would like to confirm it to be original or not. No c

Default Heer Sanitatsdienst (Armry Medical) Pouch Help Please.

Minty or reproduction is the question. I am thinking minty.
    I picked up a couple of years ago and put in a bin. I re-found pouch today. I would like to confirm it to be original or not please. No contents came with it. All thoughts and opinions are appreciated.
    John

Heer Sanitatsdienst (Armry Medical) Pouch Help Please.Heer Sanitatsdienst (Armry Medical) Pouch Help Please.Heer Sanitatsdienst (Armry Medical) Pouch Help Please.Heer Sanitatsdienst (Armry Medical) Pouch Help Please.Heer Sanitatsdienst (Armry Medical) Pouch Help Please.Heer Sanitatsdienst (Armry Medical) Pouch Help Please.Heer Sanitatsdienst (Armry Medical) Pouch Help Please.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Sanitatsdienst (Armry Medical) Pouch Help Please.
    P
    Many

Hello,
    It is original, it's the pouch for the left side (L for Links) of the belt for a Krankenträger (K on the lid)
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thank you JPhilip.
    John

Salty original, just needs its neighbour and to be filled (the next part of the test begins)!