Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help for valuation

Article about: Hello, I need your help for the valuation of the FmW 41 market Mauser , here in Germany there is no comparison. Thank you for your time

?

Default Help for valuation

Hello,
    I need your help for the valuation of the FmW 41 market Mauser , here in Germany there is no comparison.
    Thank you for your time
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help for valuation   Help for valuation  

Help for valuation   Help for valuation  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help for valuation
    P
    Many

Well, with only 3 posts in over 4 years you may not realise that is against forum policy to ask for valuations. There are many posts on the subject to explain so I will not digress.

This is an interesting piece and I would suspect therefore that it is of collector interest. It does appear to have been deactivated from the obvious clumsy weld at the nozzle but whether it would meet Euro or any other nations specification I can't say. In UK it is usual to fill the tanks with expanding foam which makes it completely safe because nothing can ever be filled into the tanks.

If it is not properly deactivated it will almost certainly be illegal and probably even proscribed in law by type (it would be in UK). It could actually be quite dangerous as it is if there is any volatile liquid inside it!

I suggest you ensure the deactivation status of this item.

As for the value, you should do some research and if you were to quote a price you have been offered then it might attract an answer from a member with knowledge enough to give an opinion as to whether it is high or low. However, as I say, the membership here does not provide a valuation service.

Thanks for showing and perhaps you might tell us more about it and venture some opinion of your own?

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

Hello, I didn't know that, everything has been changed, welded and the tank is also closed and filled.

?

First of all, thank you Mark very much for your help and information.
    I have an offer of 5500 euros ?

Quote by beauty View Post
    First of all, thank you Mark very much for your help and information.
    I have an offer of 5500 euros ?
    Based on the condition which is not the best I think that is in the right "ballpark" and is not an insulting offer. Of course this is likely a starting point even if it is close to his maximum.

Now you have to decide if you think that is good or if the bidder is aiming low but would go higher. Time to negotiate I think

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

Thank you very much for your effort, I'll think about it, it's already rather rare, but you don't know how popular something like this is.

?

That's a scary item but thanks for the chance to see one.
    I hope you find a motivated buyer .

Ryo
    ?

Wish I could help you with value.. but I'm new at all of this.
    However thanks for sharing the photos since I have really only seen this in diagrams. That definitely is very interesting.

You could contact this fella, he loves this stuff - Bjørn --

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/member.php?u=203
    Last edited by reneblacky; 10-24-2020 at 03:56 AM.

?

Hello , thank you for Help
    Greetings sarah