Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

interesting canteen sohngen wiesbaden

Article about: hello this is my last find the sanitary canteen with interesting hanger ,unfortunately the leather strap is imo to weak to check where was made the canteen itself.from what i think the marki

Default interesting canteen sohngen wiesbaden

hello this is my last find the sanitary canteen with interesting hanger ,unfortunately the leather strap is imo to weak to check where was made the canteen itself.from what i think the marking sohngen wiesbaden applies only to the hanger?
    best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture interesting canteen sohngen wiesbaden   interesting canteen sohngen wiesbaden  

interesting canteen sohngen wiesbaden   interesting canteen sohngen wiesbaden  

interesting canteen sohngen wiesbaden  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement interesting canteen sohngen wiesbaden
    P
    Many

?

Frankly, if the leather is too fragile to remove, it really isn’t worth damaging (or even breaking it), simply to find the maker of the canteen. In the end, what difference does it make anyway?
    It’s a nice example. Good find.
    All the best,
    Robert

thank You for answer ,i think thats somethig in my mind that i like to know who and when made some my pieces,maybe it is some habit from collecting badges,fortunately not so strong so i'm able to pass in some cases.
    regards

?

I quite agree.. It’s natural for a devoted collector to want to learn everything they can about an item, but, as you say, you have to accept that sometimes it is wise to pass!

yes in that type of case its the only way
    thank You .regards