Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

jack boots from russia

Article about: Guys the Jackboots can be seen at the collections display section.

Default jack boots from russia

recently i got a pair of old knarled jack boots dice shakers from russia.the stiching has rotted on the rear.most of the hob nails are present and the horseshoes also.i love them as they amrched into russia at some satge but didnt march back to germany.the smell of the old leather is also glorious.as they stand frim and upright,i sometimes use them to display a german helmet on.i like the ordinary soldiers boots as opposed to an officers because you know they have seen hard use.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement jack boots from russia
    P
    Many

Default Re: jack boots from russia

Hello,
    Any pic ?
    it would be great to see this pair of Marschstiefel
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Agreed! A pic would be great!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

and at the same time take a photo of your repro cuirassier helmet.....

no problem i will try and get pics of the jackboots and oradour you really like repro curraiser helmets.I recieved the second one with the steel coloured shell ans brass ivets anD CHINSCALES AND I AM AGAIN DELIGHTED WITH THEM.THE PEAKS ARE IN GREEN LEATHER.PS THE JACKBOOTS HAVE A MAKERS NAME INSIDE CALLED( HANCLE)AND A WARTIME DATE.OOPS SHOUTING AGAIN,SORRY

LAS VEGAS,
    i dont like any repro items...i am intriuged to see how they shape up to the real thing, after all the positive shouting you have done !

oradour you say all the shouting i have done about the repro items ,i repeat they are exceptional quality for so little money ,but your atitude seems a bit agressive and i wont post pictures and waste my time photographing them,and concentrate on more reasonable members points and queries on militaria.

Guys the pics have been taken of the jack boots,but i have to wait untill friend puts them on site .Im not tottaly computer literate yet!iv got good shots of the horse shoes and studs ect and took a pic with a russian front found relic helmet on one also.

Have a look at "FAQ" with regards to posting pics. See top right of the page.

I look forwards to the pics

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks Adrian.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast