Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kleines Gebirgs-Nachrichtenzelt

Article about: Hello gentlemen, I present to you my latest acquisition: ein kleines Gebirgs-Nachrichtenzelt. It is a two-person tent, quite spacious L: 200cm – l: 150cm – h: 135cm. As you can see in th

Default Kleines Gebirgs-Nachrichtenzelt

Hello gentlemen,

I present to you my latest acquisition: ein kleines Gebirgs-Nachrichtenzelt.

It is a two-person tent, quite spacious L: 200cm – l: 150cm – h: 135cm.

As you can see in the photos, it is made of "Splitertarn" camouflaged fabric, in two colors like the Zeltbahn 31 and the thick impregnated fabric floor mat is integrated into it.
    The entrance to the tent has no central pole, the canvas is supported by a specific frame made of square steel tubes which fit into each other and are hinged at their part superior. The rear mast is an assembly of two square tubes, identical to the front frame.
    On vintage photos you can also see masts made with the wooden stakes of the zeltbahn.
    The back part has a small adjustable opening for ventilation.
    On the two masts of the tent, you can fit a tube in three sections and put a double roof on it. This one is not necessarily camouflaged.
    For transport, the equipment consists of two packages: one for the tent canvas and the flysheet, the other for the elements of the frame, those of the rear mast and the pegs for fixing to the ground.
    Everything is packaged in two canvas bags.

Notice, I am missing the double roof and the two bags for transport. Thank You.

As I do neither camping nor reenactment and this equipment is relatively rare in its original configuration, I will fit this tent into a diorama in my "Private Museum". I think the combination of the tent, the bunker stove and some props should make for a pretty interesting scene.
    I'll be sure to post one or the other photo when I've done the set up.

Best regards from Alsace , France.
    Carfin.

Kleines Gebirgs-NachrichtenzeltKleines Gebirgs-NachrichtenzeltKleines Gebirgs-NachrichtenzeltKleines Gebirgs-NachrichtenzeltKleines Gebirgs-NachrichtenzeltKleines Gebirgs-NachrichtenzeltKleines Gebirgs-NachrichtenzeltKleines Gebirgs-Nachrichtenzelt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kleines Gebirgs-Nachrichtenzelt
    P
    Many

Very interesting piece, I must say I’ve never seen one before.

Can’t wait to see the final display.

-Bodhi

Hello gentlemen,

This tent exists in two versions, one camouflaged like mine and another gray brown. The camouflaged version is relatively rare, about 10% of the tents made.
    There are also some very fine tan copies today, mostly produced in England for the re-enactment market.

There are about 20 models of German tents and original awnings, small and large for all uses: individual, staff, surgical, infirmary, weather, kitchen, bakery, etc.
    Including to serve as a stable for about twenty horses.

Best regards from Alsace , France.
    Carfin.

List of different kinds of German tents and awnings produced during World War II.

1001 Zelt 26x13 für Kfz-Instandsetzung
    1002 Füllzelt für Wetterdienst
    1010 großes Geb.Nachrichtenzelt GebNZ gr
    1011 kleines Geb.Nachrichtenzelt GebNZ kl
    1012 Gebirgstallzelt GebStZ
    1013 Gebirgsgruppenzelt GebGrZ
    1014 Truppenzelt (Kol) TrZ (Kol)
    1015 Peilhütte zerlegbar PHzlb
    1016 Sonnendach zum Gebirgsgruppenzelt SDGebGrZ
    1018 Sonnendach zum Back- oder Brotzelt (Tp) SdBz (Tp)
    1019 Backzelt BZ
    1020 Brotzelt Brz
    1021 großes Stabszelt StbZ gr
    1022 kleines Stabszelt StbZ kl
    1023 großes Nachrichtenzelt NZ gr
    1025 Verwundetenzelt VwZ
    1026 Verbindezelt VbZ
    1027 Krankenzelt 99 KrZ99
    1028 Sanitätszelt 40
    1032 Bodenbelag zu Zelt 70 u. Zelt 100