Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

lLftschutz Hausapotheke welcome to the collection

Article about: Hello everyone, I bought this Luftschutz Hausapotheke. I saw it for 100 euros and it seemed like a good price to me. I don't know if it's complete, I think it's missing things.

Default Luftschutz Hausapotheke welcome to the collection

Hello everyone, I bought this Luftschutz Hausapotheke. I saw it for 100 euros and it seemed like a good price to me. I don't know if it's complete, I think it's missing things.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture lLftschutz Hausapotheke welcome to the collection   lLftschutz Hausapotheke welcome to the collection  

lLftschutz Hausapotheke welcome to the collection   lLftschutz Hausapotheke welcome to the collection  

lLftschutz Hausapotheke welcome to the collection   lLftschutz Hausapotheke welcome to the collection  

Attached Images Attached Images lLftschutz Hausapotheke welcome to the collection  lLftschutz Hausapotheke welcome to the collection 
    Last edited by SilluAgain; 09-08-2023 at 06:10 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement lLftschutz Hausapotheke welcome to the collection
    P
    Many

Very nice, now to hunt for all the parts! Not a quick process but good fun.

Thank you, it's on the way home, I hope nothing breaks during transportation, they are a little rough with packages here.