Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

The M31 Messkit and Wartime Variants

Article about: By the Way i Have theese one, i only buy strange things (eheheheheheh) It has this one marked EWH 446. What do you think? Anyone has manufacturers references to this M31 Kits and Feldflasche

Hello gentlemen,

Superb Messkits. Congrats.

A very nice collection Giancarlo. Bravo.

Some of mine, in situation with a photo of time, a double marking and a very beautiful engraved on all its faces.

Bests regards from Alsace , France.
    Carfin.

The M31 Messkit and Wartime Variants The M31 Messkit and Wartime Variants

The M31 Messkit and Wartime Variants The M31 Messkit and Wartime Variants The M31 Messkit and Wartime Variants

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The M31 Messkit and Wartime Variants
    P
    Many

Hello, I have these 2 German mess tins. No mark on both and they are very similar, but they have some little differences. If I’m right, the black one is a early post war and the green one a late war item. Is it correct? Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The M31 Messkit and Wartime Variants   The M31 Messkit and Wartime Variants  

Construction is wartime but I see no stamping on either? (which is odd ) so maybe BOTH are early post war DDR?

Hello, in my limited experience I’ve found that this kind of aluminum mess tins are rarely unmarked, but it isn’t impossible. Anyway the differences between wartime and post war are in the raised rivets and in the tight crimp, so in my experience black one is certainly post war, but green one could be an unmarked late war example.

it was found few week befor, emal M31 , AEMA 44 with rbnr on a top ( i m out of home but i wille give you number when i will be at home)
    Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The M31 Messkit and Wartime Variants   The M31 Messkit and Wartime Variants  

Hey guys !

I have a question about one of my two messkits.

One of them doesn't have a marking on the side (on the fitting of the handlebar of the bottom part.). (The other one does)
    Does that mean it's postwar or sth?

Thank you!
    All the best!

0.S.

Here the pictures.. is this body postwar? What do you guys think?
    The M31 Messkit and Wartime VariantsThe M31 Messkit and Wartime VariantsThe M31 Messkit and Wartime VariantsThe M31 Messkit and Wartime Variants

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8