Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Marking Cartridge patronenkasten 900

Article about: Hello everyone I've been offered this magnificent case for a 7.92 Kurtz cartridge but the labels seem really nice for labels that are almost 80 years old. It's one of my case suppliers that

Default Marking Cartridge patronenkasten 900

Hello everyone

I've been offered this magnificent case for a 7.92 Kurtz cartridge but the labels seem really nice for labels that are almost 80 years old. It's one of my case suppliers that I trust but the labels on this one make me do.Marking Cartridge patronenkasten 900Marking Cartridge patronenkasten 900Marking Cartridge patronenkasten 900Marking Cartridge patronenkasten 900Marking Cartridge patronenkasten 900Attachment 1717801Attachment 1717802Marking Cartridge patronenkasten 900Marking Cartridge patronenkasten 900Marking Cartridge patronenkasten 900Marking Cartridge patronenkasten 900Marking Cartridge patronenkasten 900

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Marking Cartridge patronenkasten 900
    P
    Many

I agree that these labels look very fresh, I'm also wondering whether the woodwork is original, or has it been restored? It looks as though it's been sanded down and treated?

?

Wink

I’m with you on this one, BlackCat…
    The whole thing looks like a copy (except for the hardware), or a very heavily restored and re-labelled original.
    Either way, I’d give it a miss.

Looking again at the bottom panels, am I mistaken, or are they from a box marked Santander?
    (A Spanish orange box, perhaps)?

Hello,Marking Cartridge patronenkasten 900Marking Cartridge patronenkasten 900Marking Cartridge patronenkasten 900 I've seen labels on cardboard boxes from the same manufacturer with the same layout, and I've seen examples of cases on Luxmilitaria that have the same header, so I'm a bit confused,The metal parts look a bit old, so I'm not sure what to make of them.

Quote by Bilou02 View Post
    Hello,Marking Cartridge patronenkasten 900Marking Cartridge patronenkasten 900Marking Cartridge patronenkasten 900 I've seen labels on cardboard boxes from the same manufacturer with the same layout, and I've seen examples of cases on Luxmilitaria that have the same header, so I'm a bit confused,The metal parts look a bit old, so I'm not sure what to make of them.

The catches are most likely original but labels and boxes are made for the reenactor community and with some time left out in all weathers or scuffed about a little they are difficult to judge from a good original. I'd agree with Kohima that the money is better spent on a "good original" or something else altogether.

Arrow

Here's mine ; posted a few years back on the Forum. General reaction was that it's the real deal ( including original woodworm...).

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Marking Cartridge patronenkasten 900  

Hello ,
    Yours is very beautiful, I gave up this case too many doubts about the labels.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast