Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

medical oxygen box

Article about: Hello collectors!!i got this weekend rare item, a woden medical box whit a oxygen bomb, which was used in the filed - Sauerstoff-Behandlungsgerät 38. it's not complete, it's missing some par

Default medical oxygen box

Hello collectors!!i got this weekend rare item, a woden medical box whit a oxygen bomb, which was used in the filed - Sauerstoff-Behandlungsgerät 38. it's not complete, it's missing some parts, but still very nice,hard to get one i think. woden box is a little bit damaged, so i have to restored it a little bit...i like it,hope you like it as well!medical oxygen boxmedical oxygen boxmedical oxygen boxmedical oxygen boxmedical oxygen boxmedical oxygen boxmedical oxygen box

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement medical oxygen box
    P
    Many

Now that's an interesting and rarely seen find!.....

Super rare!!!!!!!!!!!

I really like it.
    Would look good in my collection.
    chris

1st I have seen.

Hello,
    I have seen the wooden box twice, but never the contents.
    Congrats for owning such an item.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

thank's guys for a nice words!here is it whit two more, but this are post war, was in use in jugoslavian army.medical oxygen boxmedical oxygen box

Good morning,
    At last someone else who likes these oxygen sets. I have been a fan for a number of years and no one else really seemed to appreciate them. Your collection looks really great. I love the medical side of German kit and finding nice examples is hard to do these days. I have attached a picture of mine although slightly buried behind and under other items of kit Well done I am really pleased to see this item.
    All thebest from Jersey,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture medical oxygen box  

D. you have superb collection!congrats!when you have time, could you maybe do some better pictures of boxes?do you maybe know where i could find some instruction book for it?

Haven't seen very many of them hard to find piece of German equipment. timothy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast