Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Medical Pony Fur Rucksack

Article about: I found this for sale at what I think is a deal at \\$200 I’ve not seen many of these for sale and when I do they are relatively expensive. It’s rough and looks to have at least one strap

Default Medical Pony Fur Rucksack

I found this for sale at what I think is a deal at $200 I’ve not seen many of these for sale and when I do they are relatively expensive. It’s rough and looks to have at least one strap broken and has no shoulder straps. I’m not sure on it’s originality or how rare these are, so I’ll appreciate anyone educating me one these. Should I consider picking this one up?

Cheers,
    Bodhi

Sorry for the photos I can try to ask for more if needed.
    Medical Pony Fur RucksackMedical Pony Fur RucksackMedical Pony Fur RucksackMedical Pony Fur RucksackMedical Pony Fur RucksackMedical Pony Fur Rucksack

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medical Pony Fur Rucksack
    P
    Many

Could well be original but by the time you locate correct straps etc... you would have another hundred in it ....
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I like it as it has a nice fur colouring! It's genuine.

NOT pony fur. Cow hide. Hard to find so worth pursuing even if you have to replace a strap. Shoulder straps run around 100 to 150. If you just want to display you could get repros. NH

Hello,
    It looks ok, nice fur, nice oatmeal canvas, same canvas was used to produce some STG44 magazine pouches. The price is rather low for this sought after item, even if shoulder straps are missing. One complete in VGC usually sells for 500/600 depending where/who you're buying from.
    On the Internet, i once saw one selling for 850 euro
    Below is mine
    Thanks

Medical Pony Fur Rucksack

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Hi

It looks genuine, but i would want to see : stitching of the red cross (on the inside of the bag) an i would like to know the maker mark..... (looks like an “rop” one, which makes the bag original)

It’s pretty easy to buy an early m34 backpack (and they are not expensive when you search ebay) to use the straps.... of course it it almost impossible to find matching (late war) straps, but the early straps will do it you want to use it for display

Indeed, these are expensive and this looks like a relative cheap albeit damaged alternative...
    Tom

Thank you all for the help! It looks like there may be a couple more straps broken so I made home an offer just to see if it sticks. I will buy it even if the offer flops. Thank you again for the help guys!

Cheers,
    Bodhi

Picked it up, I’ll get you some good pictures when it arrives. Thank you again for the help.

Frikken well done Bodhi

Thanks! I am pretty chuffed with it!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast