Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Mixed Green Bakelite Canteen Cup

Article about: My most recent piece that arrived, a very nice example of a 1 liter canteen with a rare cup. The canteen itself is a lovely all matching W.A.L. 43 (Westf. Aluminiumindusrie, Lüdenscheid. 19

Default Mixed Green Bakelite Canteen Cup

My most recent piece that arrived, a very nice example of a 1 liter canteen with a rare cup. The canteen itself is a lovely all matching W.A.L. 43 (Westf. Aluminiumindusrie, Lüdenscheid. 1943). The cover also has a manufacturer/Supplier code K.u.B. 43. The bakelite cap is marked with A.E. (Unknown maker) and type S. The cup is the centerpiece here of course, it is a mixed bakelite with a green tone, and mixed in tan, black, and orange speckles. It’s still in great shape no chips or cracks, and maker marked F7 (unknown) type K.

Happy Hunting,
    Bodhi

Mixed Green Bakelite Canteen CupMixed Green Bakelite Canteen CupMixed Green Bakelite Canteen CupMixed Green Bakelite Canteen CupMixed Green Bakelite Canteen CupMixed Green Bakelite Canteen CupMixed Green Bakelite Canteen CupMixed Green Bakelite Canteen Cup
    Mixed Green Bakelite Canteen CupMixed Green Bakelite Canteen CupMixed Green Bakelite Canteen CupMixed Green Bakelite Canteen CupMixed Green Bakelite Canteen CupMixed Green Bakelite Canteen CupMixed Green Bakelite Canteen CupMixed Green Bakelite Canteen Cup

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mixed Green Bakelite Canteen Cup
    P
    Many

Hello, I lile it, I have also a color cup, a futur Club !
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Nice! I’d love to see the example you have.

?

Great photos. Looks nice

I have two...

Mixed Green Bakelite Canteen Cup
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Very nice, I have one of those mint green cups on the way!

Hello,
    A very nice matching canteen with an outstanding cup....perhaps the rarest of all bakelite cups of this type.
    I've seen a dozen of green cups like the ones shown by lebus, an example found near the remains of a soldier killed on the banks of the Moselle river in 1944 is shown in my book about german combat equipment, but i had seen this colour of cup once only and from far away as a teenager at my local fleamarket, i had no time to hold it in hands as it was being purchased when i arrived, i had a look to it from 5 or 6 meters away just before it disappeared in a bag and the guy left. I often told Laurent and other friends that another shade of almost green colour could be seen on cups, something more "matt". Thanks for sharing this one. I must say the fact that this shade of green colour is the result of some mix was unknown to me, impossible to see something like this from so far away.
    Thanks again for sharing with us and congrats for this find.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thank you JP! I’m very happy I could share this example and give you a better look at one! These mixed cups are a treat to closely examine.