Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Need photos of German soldiers with triangular zelts made of italian fabric

Article about: Do you have photos and pictures of Wehrmacht, Luftwaffe, SS soldiers with zelts made from italian fabric ? Show here, PLEASE ! THANKS ! Michael

I need photos !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need photos of German soldiers with triangular zelts made of italian fabric
    P
    Many

Hello,
    Michael : Perhaps could you tell us why it is so important for you to find such a photo ?

I might be one of the persons on this forum who has seen the most period photos of the WWII german armed forces and i previously wrote, i have never seen a photo of a german soldier using a Zeltbahn 31 made of telo mimetico 29 as a poncho or having one rolled and strapped to his belt or A-frame. Never watched a photo that would show a Zeltbahn in italian camo rolled and u-shaped around a Tornister either. And i have thousands and thousands of period photos from the Bundesarchiv and the ECPAD, from personal sources, from 1933 to 1945. I know well those from the 1943-45 period and NONE of them show what you need.

At the moment, all known photos that show italian camouflage depict private purchase or locally tailored piece of uniforms made of telo mimetico 29 material. Are they made from Zeltbahnen or from rolls of captured/bought material, i don't know, even if i tend to think that 90% of them are made from rolls of new camo cloth.

The next time i'll go to the photos archives, i'll have access to the new albums that were not available the last time i was there.
    With a bit of luck...who knows.....?

I sincerely hope that someone on the forum or anyone who reads this thread is able to provide you such a photo.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

JPhilip ! I have WH zelt from italian mimetiko. I want to sell it. Therefore I need photos of using this zelts. I want to put in my theme about selling.

Quote by samland View Post
    JPhilip ! I have WH zelt from italian mimetiko. I want to sell it. Therefore I need photos of using this zelts. I want to put in my theme about selling.
    Hello,
    Michael : you don't need a photo of a german soldier using a Zelt 31 in itaian camo to sell your example.
    This Zeltbahn is 1000% original and accepted by the community as such.
    They're quite common nowadays. As i wrote before i owned several of them and kept only the best example. Most of my friends have one as well. When the shelter quarter is triangular, made in telo mimetico 29 material and often bears a RBNr, it's all good...(even without markings).
    If your example is made in four parts, that's another evidence.....
    All mine were.
    Why don't you post a photograph of your example in this thread and if it's what you say, then no problem, you'll get the benediction.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Dear Philip ! I know about authenticity of my examplaire. No problem with it. But I like to demonstrate its use when selling ammunition.

And I also have such a zelt !: (post # 7)

Zeltbahn M31
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need photos of German soldiers with triangular zelts made of italian fabric  

Could this be Italian fabric made Zelt.

Need photos of German soldiers with triangular zelts made of italian fabric

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2