Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

question about Gebirgstruppen Sanitätsausrüstung

Article about: Hy! New stuff has arrived yesterday. Is this german Gebirgstruppen Sanitätsausrüstung or something german military basket? There is a marking on the bottom.

Default question about Gebirgstruppen Sanitätsausrüstung

Hy!

New stuff has arrived yesterday. Is this german Gebirgstruppen Sanitätsausrüstung or something german military basket? There is a marking on the bottom.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture question about Gebirgstruppen Sanitätsausrüstung   question about Gebirgstruppen Sanitätsausrüstung  

question about Gebirgstruppen Sanitätsausrüstung   question about Gebirgstruppen Sanitätsausrüstung  

question about Gebirgstruppen Sanitätsausrüstung   question about Gebirgstruppen Sanitätsausrüstung  

question about Gebirgstruppen Sanitätsausrüstung  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement question about Gebirgstruppen Sanitätsausrüstung
    P
    Many

I suspect it is Czech due to the marking with the Lion?
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

+ 1
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

I thought that also. But its czech then what is this?

Icecooler....the basket looks to be an ammunition basket used by Gebirgsjägers. This would be loaded on the packsaddle and transported by a mule. Unfortunately, it's missing the top. It could be pre-war Czech...1935...by the marking. The Germans used just about everything from the Czechs and had them continue making equipment. I have a similar basket in my collection. I'll have to check for markings on mine.

So this was used by germans after occupation. But why not any german markings on it?

somebody got any other opinion about this?

hy! Have you checked your basket markings? Could you send me some detailed photo about your baskets?

Anybody else any opinion about this?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast