Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Real Luger holster?

Article about: Hello, i picked this Luger holster up from a guy the other day. Was wondering if it's police or commercial holster or a repo. No markings but appears old in spots. thanks

Default Real Luger holster?

Hello, i picked this Luger holster up from a guy the other day. Was wondering if it's police or commercial holster or a repo. No markings but appears old in spots. thanks Real Luger holster?Real Luger holster?Real Luger holster?Real Luger holster?Real Luger holster?Real Luger holster?Real Luger holster?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real Luger holster?
    P
    Many

Here's a factory mint 1932 police holster for comparison.

Firstly, note that the location of the closing stud and placement of hole in the strap makes it look awfully tight, made more difficult to open and close, because of the cut down strap. Note that the bottom edge of your closing strap lines up with the bottom of the magazine pouch when it actually should be placed higher.

Secondly, the magazine loader tool compartment is lacking under the flap cover.

Thirdly, the width of the belt loops in the rear are too narrow to be police or military.

Actually the rear belt loops give it away as a repro, available also in army style shown below.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Real Luger holster?   Real Luger holster?  

Real Luger holster?   Real Luger holster?  

Ah h, very good information! I really appreciate it.