Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Reference thread: The Brotbeutel 31, overview for beginners and other interested collectors

Article about: Hello Gentlemen and fellow collectors, Here's is a quick but rather complete overview of the Brotbeutel 31 (breadbag) as it was produced and delivered to the troops between its adoption by t

Hello,
    Yes indeed, this is something i modified when i released the video on the Brotbeutel 31 on YT, but forgot to do the same thing in this thread.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reference thread: The Brotbeutel 31, overview for beginners and other interested collectors
    P
    Many

Dav
    ?

Do you have a link to that video? Thanks.

Quote by Dav View Post
    Do you have a link to that video? Thanks.
    Hello,
    Here is the link to all videos that are online at the moment

YouTube

If you look there, you can find the one about the Brotbeutel 31...and all the other ones as well
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Guys, great informative thread
    Ben

?

Excellent videos. Thanks.

?

Default Recent Brotbeutel 31 purchase

A recent addition to my Collection.
    A nice early one with the wider strap normally issued to Kreigsmarine personnel, but also used at times by Heer soldiers. Indeed, this example is stamped inside B.A.K 15 5 39 - which I believe stands for Clothing Depot Kiel 15th May 1939? (Unless anyone knows differently)?
    Cheers,
    Colin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reference thread: The Brotbeutel 31, overview for beginners and other interested collectors   Reference thread: The Brotbeutel 31, overview for beginners and other interested collectors  

Reference thread: The Brotbeutel 31, overview for beginners and other interested collectors  

?

Thumbs up

Thanks for nice thread. Now I know what I have
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reference thread: The Brotbeutel 31, overview for beginners and other interested collectors  

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4