Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

RLB LUFTSCHUTZ Respirator / Gasmask & Cannister

Article about: Here's my latest addition, nothing sexy but something I've been after a while... comments and opinions welcome.

Default RLB LUFTSCHUTZ Respirator / Gasmask & Cannister

Here's my latest addition, nothing sexy but something I've been after a while... comments and opinions welcome.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RLB LUFTSCHUTZ Respirator /  Gasmask & Cannister   RLB LUFTSCHUTZ Respirator /  Gasmask & Cannister  

RLB LUFTSCHUTZ Respirator /  Gasmask & Cannister   RLB LUFTSCHUTZ Respirator /  Gasmask & Cannister  

RLB LUFTSCHUTZ Respirator /  Gasmask & Cannister  
    "Per Ardua"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RLB LUFTSCHUTZ Respirator /  Gasmask & Cannister
    P
    Many

Don't go putting it on as the filter has asbestos inside it. There are variations on the RLB metal tins. Nice find

?

The mask is in wonderful condition.
    It's also interesting to see where the catch on these tins can break.
    I bought an early short tin which lost the rectangular wire closure that your's has retained.

Thank you both, was quite pleased with it... as you say not bad condition for its age.
    "Per Ardua"

Do these filters have asbestos? I thought the Germans used charcoal? or is that just for the Fe types?

Hello, I will send you a few pictures this evening if you want to present an unused RLB LUFTSCHUTZ respirator including a can. The color of the container is blue. If it fits into the post, send an air raid shelter pharmacy and an air raid first aid kit as pictures. The sensational thing about it, everything in an unused condition, nothing opened. I think it's sensational. I have not seen this again in the form ............................

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Do these filters have asbestos? I thought the Germans used charcoal? or is that just for the Fe types?
    The LS filters have white asbestos in them, you are correct in saying that the FE30/FE38 types found in Heer masks did use activated charcoal.

Quote by Rosenberg View Post
    Hello, I will send you a few pictures this evening if you want to present an unused RLB LUFTSCHUTZ respirator including a can. The color of the container is blue. If it fits into the post, send an air raid shelter pharmacy and an air raid first aid kit as pictures. The sensational thing about it, everything in an unused condition, nothing opened. I think it's sensational. I have not seen this again in the form ............................
    Please post those pics, that'd be interesting.
    "Per Ardua"

Hello i will not forget I had been working in a different city the whole time. Tomorrow evening I'll be home and will hand in the pictures later ......

Quote by Rosenberg View Post
    Hello i will not forget I had been working in a different city the whole time. Tomorrow evening I'll be home and will hand in the pictures later ......
    Great thank you.
    "Per Ardua"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast