Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

RLB LUFTSCHUTZ Respirator / Gasmask & Cannister

Article about: Here's my latest addition, nothing sexy but something I've been after a while... comments and opinions welcome.

Cheers for showing these kits Chris, Great to see!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RLB LUFTSCHUTZ Respirator /  Gasmask & Cannister
    P
    Many

with pleasure

A beautiful collection Chris (Rosenberg). I haven't seen many complete verbandkasten kits recently and the prices have gone crazy.

hi BlackCat, as you say the prices have exploded in relation to the complete content of the boxes. For fun, I once put the air raid first aid kit and the air raid shelter pharmacy up for auction. It was about 5 years ago. I had of course set the minimum price extremely high, luckily ))))) First aid kit remained at 800 € and the pharmacy at 500 €. I actually found about 6 of them when I opened or dug up several air raid tunnels here with us when I was younger ................ I have that with an old VHS VCR captured. I would have to see if I can get this converted ............

Default Luftschutz Gasjäckchen

Hello, wanted to present something. Gas jackets for babies or toddlers, I bought that week at a military exchange in Belgium
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RLB LUFTSCHUTZ Respirator /  Gasmask & Cannister   RLB LUFTSCHUTZ Respirator /  Gasmask & Cannister  

RLB LUFTSCHUTZ Respirator /  Gasmask & Cannister   RLB LUFTSCHUTZ Respirator /  Gasmask & Cannister  

RLB LUFTSCHUTZ Respirator /  Gasmask & Cannister   RLB LUFTSCHUTZ Respirator /  Gasmask & Cannister  

I also have one of those, complete as far as I know.

Auer Gasjäckchen

B.B.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3