Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Rucksack Mountain Troop German WW2

Article about: Sorry, rushed pictures of a pack I never got around to photograph till yesterday! I had my tubs out of the junk room and I was under pressure from The Wifey to get them back in there!! anywa

Default Rucksack Mountain Troop German WW2

Sorry, rushed pictures of a pack I never got around to photograph till yesterday! I had my tubs out of the junk room and I was under pressure from The Wifey to get them back in there!! anyway it's one I've had for over 20 years and it hadn't seen the light of day for at least 14 years

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rucksack Mountain Troop German WW2
    P
    Many

Hi Rene. It is very cool. It would be nice if you filled it with newspaper or clothes or whatever and you took more pictures of how it looks full.
    Of course, immediately afterward obey your wife and put it back in its place.

Best regards.
    Santi

Nice pack Rene, here's a card image for you, Jager Regiment 98. Note pack in foreground.

Rucksack Mountain Troop German WW2

Quote by TABSTABS1964 View Post
    Hi Rene. It is very cool. It would be nice if you filled it with newspaper or clothes or whatever and you took more pictures of how it looks full.

Best regards.
    Santi
    G'day Santi, I wish I did! it's now back into the depths for now sorry!

- - ------- - -

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Nice pack Rene, here's a card image for you, Jager Regiment 98. Note pack in foreground.
    Thanks Anderson, lovely card there.

I have to type that moving around 24 heavy tubs full of crap in a small bedroom with a small doorway is not easy! me a bit piffed at the mo!

Best regards.
    Santi
    Here you go Santi Mate.

Best regards.
    Santi
    Hey Santi I did fill it up for ya Mate.