Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ruka ss dienstglas real or fake

Article about: I’m back again asking for some help with an interesting item this is a Ruka ss dienstglas. Serial number 91024 ss marking is unfortunately hard to reads it has been covered with some sort

?

Default Ruka ss dienstglas real or fake

I’m back again asking for some help with an interesting item this is a Ruka ss dienstglas. Serial number 91024 ss marking is unfortunately hard to reads it has been covered with some sort of paint. I’m asking if anyone on here can help me with veryfing this one.
    Ruka ss dienstglas real or fakeRuka ss dienstglas real or fakeRuka ss dienstglas real or fakeRuka ss dienstglas real or fakeRuka ss dienstglas real or fake

Thanks in advance,

Greetings,
    Tom

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ruka ss dienstglas real or fake
    P
    Many

It appears the runes have been added by someone removing the cover to stamp it before replacing it poorly with the screws cross threaded. Someone’s idea of boosting the value of a civilian pair of binoculars.

?

Thanks blackcat for the reply it does look like the srews have been messed with will be passing on this one then.

MAP
    ?

Tom,

Is this your advertisement of these binoculars?

Translation: I accidentally bought these binoculars in a bundle, but on closer inspection and searching on Google it could be an SS or police service glass binoculars, at least that's what Google says with photos.

I have now had 5x confirmation via marketplace visitors that this is an original viewer, so come up with good evidence to the contrary if it is not.

It seems that in the Buchenwald concentration camp there was a separate department where the ruka binoculars were made by mostly Jewish workers under the direction of the SS for the SS and SS Polizei units, it is a fairly unknown brand. See last 2 photos, these come from the internet.........
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I know there has been a lot of pictures of similar examples on the WAF but I’m still not convinced about them with their odd deaths heads. Has anyone ever found any documentary evidence regarding these?

MAP
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Tom,

Is this your advertisement of these binoculars?

Translation: I accidentally bought these binoculars in a bundle, but on closer inspection and searching on Google it could be an SS or police service glass binoculars, at least that's what Google says with photos.

I have now had 5x confirmation via marketplace visitors that this is an original viewer, so come up with good evidence to the contrary if it is not.

It seems that in the Buchenwald concentration camp there was a separate department where the ruka binoculars were made by mostly Jewish workers under the direction of the SS for the SS and SS Polizei units, it is a fairly unknown brand. See last 2 photos, these come from the internet.........
    Tom,

Could you please respond to my query?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)