Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Watch Identification

Article about: Good day all, I've just purchased this watch from an antiques shop for £10 - the owner of the shop said it wasn't working but after getting the back plate removed I've got it ticking away f

Default Watch Identification

Good day all,

I've just purchased this watch from an antiques shop for £10 - the owner of the shop said it wasn't working but after getting the back plate removed I've got it ticking away fine. I wear an Alpina Kriegsmarine 592 watch so placing this piece next to mine I can see it's near identical apart from the fact it hasn't got the KM stamp of course. I'm of the understanding that the KM watches were made of brass with nickel coating, looking at the photos I've added you can see what looks like brass coming through where it's worn down. Opening the back it doesn't have the Apina/Siegerin branding. The weight is heavy and doesn't feel cheap at all. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Watch Identification
    Watch Identification
    Watch Identification
    Watch Identification

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Watch Identification
    P
    Many

I think you got a nice bargain.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!