Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 German Jackboots, are they authentic

Article about: Hello, I have a couple pairs of jackboots I want you all to give me your opinions if they are WW2 German? I have found some pics of real German jackboots and to me they look similar, but I d

Default WW2 German Jackboots, are they authentic

Hello, I have a couple pairs of jackboots I want you all to give me your opinions if they are WW2 German? I have found some pics of real German jackboots and to me they look similar, but I don't have an experienced eye. Thank you for your time in advance.
    WW2 German Jackboots, are they authenticWW2 German Jackboots, are they authenticWW2 German Jackboots, are they authenticWW2 German Jackboots, are they authenticWW2 German Jackboots, are they authentic

WW2 German Jackboots, are they authenticWW2 German Jackboots, are they authenticWW2 German Jackboots, are they authentic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 German Jackboots, are they authentic
    P
    Many

Hello,
    At best, both pairs are privately purchased boots for Officers, but nothing says that they're period for sure, they might be...
    The first pair with hard shaft would be meant for usual service only, while the second pair with soft shaft would be meant for field use...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Quote by tonyhayes198 View Post
    Hello, I have a couple pairs of jackboots I want you all to give me your opinions if they are WW2 German? I have found some pics of real German jackboots and to me they look similar, but I don't have an experienced eye. Thank you for your time in advance.
    WW2 German Jackboots, are they authenticWW2 German Jackboots, are they authenticWW2 German Jackboots, are they authenticWW2 German Jackboots, are they authenticWW2 German Jackboots, are they authentic

WW2 German Jackboots, are they authenticWW2 German Jackboots, are they authenticWW2 German Jackboots, are they authentic
    first pair certainly looks like private purchase German. the foot is a little taller than the average issue boot, but all other features such as stitching and overall shape seem to match. Second pair is Soviet officer for sure, the foot is stitched under the upper, which is the biggest giveaway. It appears to be a wartime version of the commonly seen postwar "Juft" boots, which are made from a very thick/solid leather for officer's field use, whereas enlisted would have the foot stitched more similar to the German boot. Both are very nice, especially the soviet one, I imagine it is also very scarce.