Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 Hilter Jugend shoes

Article about: Hello, I am considering purchasing a pair of WW2 Hitler Jugend shoes for my collection. The laces look to be post war. I would love some opinions on if they appear to be WW2 Era Hitler Jugen

Default WW2 Hilter Jugend shoes

Hello, I am considering purchasing a pair of WW2 Hitler Jugend shoes for my collection. The laces look to be post war. I would love some opinions on if they appear to be WW2 Era Hitler Jugend shoes or not. Thanks for any help.

WW2 Hilter Jugend shoesWW2 Hilter Jugend shoesWW2 Hilter Jugend shoesWW2 Hilter Jugend shoesWW2 Hilter Jugend shoesWW2 Hilter Jugend shoesWW2 Hilter Jugend shoes

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 Hilter Jugend shoes
    P
    Many

?

Very nice hard to find HJ items.

JMM
    ?

Yeap, not a common item
    Looks ok

?

Your welcome.

If it wasnt the whistles that these guys used to alert their superiors..or other HJ support when ratting out the neighbors...it was the iconic running sound of these shoes crunching the grit beneath those cleats that also sent a cold shiver.

Neat item. Surely a not so common find. Congrats Regards Lary
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill