MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Cadpat yard sale

Article about: This is what happens when you’re hungover and get a call about camouflage at a yard sale, you spend too much money. But come home with some gems, 3 Fanny packs , 3 side pouches, helmet cov

CBH
    ?

Default Cadpat yard sale

This is what happens when you’re hungover and get a call about camouflage at a yard sale, you spend too much money. But come home with some gems, 3 Fanny packs , 3 side pouches, helmet cover and net, theatre worn camelpak, goretex bivy bag, spare barrel bag and a set of 82 webbing . Besides I needed the side pouches for a cadpat back pack! Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cadpat yard sale   Cadpat yard sale  

?

Nice pile. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Yep I'd be stoked!! lovely!

CBH
    ?

Thanks you gentlemen for the comments, I'll have to get some photos of my cadpat pack now thats its complete.

?

Wow Chris, that's fantastic. What a binge! It looks like one of Rene's posts! Piles of camo everywhere. LOL

CBH
    ?

Thanks Al, it's hard trying to keep up with Rene kit collection. But I guess I should pile up some stuff for photos.
    My Canadian cadpat display is only missing the helmet which I had and sold, but I'm working on a new one.
    And cadpat is never or rarely sold as surplus so it's hard to find even in Canada.
    But it's not as hard to find as TK's!