Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 101 of 126 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1252

Flea Market Finds

Article about: What I got this morning. Stein,mother and father wall hangings,14 1/2x33 shirt,Nov. 15,1940 dated size 34x31 trousers and belt. Rich A. in Pa.

MAP
    ?

Nice bookend!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CGR
    ?

Thanks! Can't find a lot of info on them online so not sure how old? I have seen someone say post WW1 and someone else guessed 1950's. There appear to be 2 different versions, both identical but some are a dark color like mine and the other version is a bronze color but someone said those were resin, mine is metal and very heavy. Had never seen any before until I saw the one I bought. Had to have it!

Dos
    ?

Found this helm with woodland camo and netting on the flea market. It's in good shape and i like the look of it. I have no idea what it is.. other then i think it's in the M1 format that was used by the US Military. Outer metal shell with inner composite/polymer shell and liner. Chinstrap and carrying strap are still with it. I think the rubber band is not something original to the helmet. Seems to be made out of an old inner tube. Maybe it was used by the Dutch Army? Bought it for €5!

Cheers,

Dos

Flea Market Finds

Flea Market Finds

Flea Market Finds

I have no idea either what it is, but it definitly follows the M1 Design, in any case for 5€ a steal!

Dutch M53 Troepenhelm with issue US ERDL cover, the net and rubber band (indeed cut from an inner tire) are correct and very likely original to the helmet, which was worn in this configuration in the late 1970's, early 1980's. Covers made from burlap (sandbags) hand-camouflaged with Blanco and brown shoe polish were also very common. The cover is probably dated on the inside of one of the fingers and the helmet shell will be stamped on the rim on the inside, near the front.

?

Nice helmet.
    earlymb,thanks for helping.
    Got this Japanese stuff. Type-4 grenades,arm band,pack,off to war flags,off to war banners,bronze plaque of Admiral Togo victor over the Russians in 1904-1905,underwear bottoms. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flea Market Finds   Flea Market Finds  

Flea Market Finds   Flea Market Finds  

1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Dos
    ?

Thanks for the info Earlymb, much appreciated! Also nice to know that the rubber band is original. I will keep it this way

@Rra227, Thank you!

Nice haul, Rich A! I know it's been said in this thread before, but you come across the most Type-4 grenades I've ever seen! I keep hoping I'll come across just one down here in Texas, but I've never seen one in real life. Thanks for always sharing your finds. It's a pleasure to see.

-Robyn

MAP
    ?

Quote by rra227 View Post
    .....underwear bottoms...
    What the heck are underwear "bottoms"?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks.
    MAP,These are bottoms.
    Other stuff. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flea Market Finds   Flea Market Finds  

1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Page 101 of 126 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 ... LastLast