Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Munich 1967

Article about: Thought I'd lost these, but found them today. I was stationed at Warne Kaserne (former SS kaserne), an amazing site and huge facility. On weekends we'd go out pilfering. These are photos of

?

Default Munich 1967

Thought I'd lost these, but found them today. I was stationed at Warne Kaserne (former SS kaserne), an amazing site and huge facility. On weekends we'd go out pilfering. These are photos of the Alabama Kaserne which was heavily bombed in 1944. It seemed the Germans were storing many captured weapons and equipment there. I have a few things left, most of them are lost. If anyone would like to see more photos, I will be glad to post them. I posted this on the Gunboards "98K Forum" earlier.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Munich 1967   Munich 1967  

Munich 1967   Munich 1967  

Munich 1967  

Default Re: Munich 1967

would love to see more photos thanks for posting them

These are great! Please post some more.

Cheers, Ade.

Wow those pictures are now history in their own right. It would be great to see some more. I wonder what the site looks like today? Did you ever identify any of the relic weapons that you rescued?
    Thanks for posting.
    LUCKYSTRIKE

?

These are some pictures of the kind of things we were finding. Will post more when I find them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Munich 1967   Munich 1967  

Munich 1967  

Wow !

Nice. Post more please

STeve T

?

please show more!

?

Here's a few more items I found. Can anyone identify the large tassle? Its so well made, but was burned on one end.

Munich 1967  

incredible pics, keep em coming!! your finds are in great condition... any more relic weapons??

How were you able to get that stuff home? Great finds and all on top?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast