Quote by crazy horse View Post
I would love to go CHRIS, but I don't see it in my future. there is a small Air Force base about 1& 1/2 hours away from me, there is a lot of acres of woods & some old buildings that are grown over, a guy told me that they used to keep German pow's there, so maybe someday I may have to go with a metal detector & see what I can find, also back on the other side is a national guard training site, there is an old halftrack just sitting there, it even still has tires on the front. I wonder if it is for sale, it isn't used for target practice. anyway I wish that the 3 years I was stationed in Italy I would have looked around more. anyway good luck on your future hunting, write me sometime & let me know what you have for sale, I would love to have at least 1 item from Normandy. thanks & take care. Marty
I really would like to go look around oldl military bases in the States.I would ask about that Halftrack because if you dont someone will and probably will have it.If I leaved in your area I would ask.
I just sold some relics from Normandy to bought a German field police helmet.
But I should get more in a few months.