Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

4 Years In!

Article about: I'm a few days late but I'd just wanted to share the fact that I'm 4 years into this amazing hobby! I wanted to thank the great people on this forum for all the help and for all the knowledg

?

Default 4 Years In!

I'm a few days late but I'd just wanted to share the fact that I'm 4 years into this amazing hobby!

I wanted to thank the great people on this forum for all the help and for all the knowledge I've gained over these few years.

Many more years to come!

Best regards, Tobias

IMG_3126.jpg

Congrats on your 4 years.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Glad you are here Tobias
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Tobias,

You have come a long way in four years and you have been an integral part of the forum. You have provided much input and knowledge and I thank you for your contributions.

It brings me good cheer to know that when my time comes to pass on my collection to the next generation, you and some of the other younger members are here to carry the torch.

Many more years of happy collecting to you.

Best regards,

Smitty

Yes, I also think that we represent a good community here in the forum and a lot of knowledge!

I also like being here at the WRF !

Keep it up and let´s go ahead !

Congratulations Tobias.
    The years go by fast and this is a great place to share a part with a lot of nice guys.

Regards
    Santi

Congrats! I think here soon will be my 4th year here on this forum. I’m excited to watch your collection and knowledge grow!

Congratulations mate, great community here !
    Cheers
    Paul

?

You have one helluva collection for four years collecting.
    Congratulations on it and being able to gather such great items and good luck for the next four.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....