Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Anyone can read Chinese?

Article about: Hello gents, i don't know if this correct place. But i don't have other place to ask this. Along with some of these military related theme stamps including Indonesian japanese occupation sta

Question Anyone can read Chinese?

Hello gents, i don't know if this correct place. But i don't have other place to ask this. Along with some of these military related theme stamps including Indonesian japanese occupation stamp including it's Indonesian Independence Revolution version, 1945 battle of Surabaya, 1945 Australia peace stamp and 1949 chinese stamps including PLAs.

I got this Sun Yat Sen little poster, and behind the paper there's some kanji writing. Is there anyone knew the meaning about that writing? And if it's possible, is anyone can determine how old is this poster?
    Thank you in advance

PS: If this thread is not appropriate, for the mod please feel free to delete this thread.

It's an old post, but I just recently read it, and will try to translate. With the help of translate google, I get "Mr. Sun Yat-sen, famous author, Zi Yixian, was born in Xiangshan (now Zhongshan County, Guangdong) in 1866. He lead the uprising in Guangzhou in 1895, but was not successful.
    Later he lost three more times. The revolution was not successful until 1911. Mr. Sun advocated the Three People's Principles throughout his life. He want to build a government where the people are governed by the people, but was not yet successful. He died in Peking in 1925."

Zi Yixian is another name used by Sun Yat Sen. The Three People's Principles are nationalism, democracy, and people's livelihood.