Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

AZ Phil Yuma USA

Article about: Just thought I would post a couple of pictures from our recent trip to the states from across the pond, We did have a fantastic time travelling from Denver through the Rockies down to Arizon

Default AZ Phil Yuma USA

Just thought I would post a couple of pictures from our recent trip to the states from across the pond, We did have a fantastic time travelling from Denver through the Rockies down to Arizona and across to San Diego . We had a couple of nights in Yuma AZ and Phil had said he would meet us at our hotel. I have to say it was an unexpected and amazing day, where we spent the most part where Phil works on the Flight line on Yuma Marine air base. We were treated to a full guided tour, and apart from the unbearable heat (100 plus), my wife and I had a fantastic time.

So I would like to say a big thanks to Phil, for all he did, especially the gifts and here's a couple of pictures of the base
    Thanks again Phil, you're a star, and if you're ever heading to our gracious little island, you have my number!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Glad to hear that you had a good visit with AZ Phil, and it's especially gratifying to see that we're building a terrific Community here on our Forum! Appreciate the photos as well!
    cheers, Glenn

MAP
    ?

Nice!!! Phil is the MAN!

glad you had a great time!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Looks like you had a great time!....

Great stuff guy's, Phil, "you're the man!". By the way, how the hell did you glue that fighter to the celling of the hanger? Leon.

Hi John, glad you had a fantastic trip and as Glenn said, it s great to see that this Forum brings about friendship above all. Also, nice aircrafts you posted

Great photo's thanks for sharing.Cheers ,Paul

?

Unhappy

I live in Colorado Springs, about an hours drive south of Denver.
    To bad I didn't know you were in the area or I'd have invited you down to look thru my collection and maby do a bit of shooting with some of my WW 2 gunz.
    Sarge

Quote by Sarge View Post
    I live in Colorado Springs, about an hours drive south of Denver.
    To bad I didn't know you were in the area or I'd have invited you down to look thru my collection and maby do a bit of shooting with some of my WW 2 gunz.
    Sarge
    Bugger...............we went through colorado springs

Really pleased as we caught the colours turning, quite stunning
    Attached Images Attached Images

Semper Fi

I have many friends in USMC aviation of whom I am intensely proud.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast