Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Do you hide your Third Reich stuff when guests come over?

Article about: I don't have a dedicated war room as I live in a one bedroom apartment with my soon-to-be kicked out girlfriend (I hope she doesn't read this). I use the bedroom as my office and I have some

What I would do, is take down any flags, or obvious SS marked or large swastika marked items down, and hide them. I'd proudly show off regular German Army stuff. I personally care about the Regular German Army, not the Nazi stuff, so I won't have to worry about stuff like this from happening to me, but yeah, if you have flags and stuff, I'd stash those away for later.

Quote by Vocht View Post
    So how did the situation end up? Boss came over? Noticed anything?
    Haha, well, my GF and I broke up but I still plan to have her boss come over. He was also my old boss at one point so it wouldn't be too weird. They just want to see something I have in my office (non TR-related). He's also bringing his wife but we're taking our sweet time since COVID-19 is going absolutely insane where I live right now. When they finally arrive, I've decided to keep my Luftwaffe dagger hanging on the wall just to see what happens so I can report back to you guys, haha. He's a cool dude and it's just a dagger; I'm not worried.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3