Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Ebay

Article about: I've been using eBay for years, not really had a problem. If something is wrong with an item when you receive it, if you contact the seller it's usually sorted out. I've never had to open a

Default Re: Ebay

I buy regularly on EBay Lars and have to agree with all the steps mentioned. Check feedback, pay with paypal, do not hesitate to open a dispute if you are concerned with lack of communication or postal delays - do not wait the 45 days or it will be too late. Good luck, despite some bad sellers, EBay can often be the ONLY option for some of us down under!
    Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

always ask the seller is it origional,if yes dont delete email reply ,it may be helpful for any complaint

I use Ebay as well, and have found some great items there. It is a sea of fakes and a dumping ground for junk a lot of the time, be very cautious of items there, know your items well. As said check feedback of sellers, pay with Paypal, and use extreme caution. Be very wary of uniforms, collar tabs, headgear and items like that, the vast majority are aged fakes and reproductions. Still diamonds in the rough can be found, you just have to wade through a sea of junk to turn them up.

My friend tell me he is not a "fan", not for him...To follow.

Lars

Tread carefully and follow the above advice and it will bear fruit ! I have had some great stuff off E bay, oh and some right s**t !

Caveat Emptor !

cheers

Tony

?

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    My friend tell me he is not a "fan", not for him...To follow.
    Thank you for the help

Regards, Lars

- - Updated - -

I already hate Ebay LOL

Regards, Lars

An good example of an Ebay bargain, I won this item yesterday. A well known dealer in Germany has an example like this listed at 120 Euro plus 20 Euro shipping, almost $187 USD. I paid only $52 USD all in for this yesterday.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It seems i understood the question wrongly! I tought the buy was all ready made!!
    But everything has been said!
    Always fun to find a bargain, but I am willing to pay a descent price, as long as the transaction goes well!
    Know what you are buying and who you are dealing with, is the main thing.
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

I can honestly say that I've almost never had any problems with ebay, having used it for almost 10 years now (other areas of collecting but nevertheless...). As long as you know your items, check feedback rating+actual feedback list and the seller's other inventory you'll be fine in most cases. Paypal has definitely become very buyer-friendly and tends to side with the buyer in most cases -- I'd actually be more worried about being a seller on there.
    But, for the most part, I feel that this rampant ebay fear is greatly exaggerated --- I can't help but think that this has also been a useful tool of determent in order for a smaller group of collectors being left alone on there to snag the bargains.

But, yeah... do your homework and you'll be fine 99.9% of the time + there's no better place (imo) for chance bargains online

?

Good morning Lars I buy and sell a little bit on Ebay I agree with every thing stated above do your home work ,And always buy the item not the story .
    I know there are many that feel E bay is wrought with bad sellers but as stated if one is care full there are good deals to be had I have managed to pick up a few very nice items over the years and as stated by Dan some times dependent on your location it is the only option available .

Regards Mark K

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast