Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Face Book groups

Article about: Please can anyone suggest the best FB groups to join for German edged weapons. As I have recently noticed with the ones I am in they seem to be a bit more active than the forums nowadays. I

?

Default Face Book groups

Please can anyone suggest the best FB groups to join for German edged weapons. As I have recently noticed with the ones I am in they seem to be a bit more active than the forums nowadays. I am hearing more stories of people being scammed and who not to buy from on FB than the older militaria forums.

kind regards

Luke

What's FB? Fart Best in a group?

Most of those FB groups can not give you the greater answers as that can be found here and other more established forums. Most of those FB guys and gals end of coming here and taking the answers they get here and post it on there.

You are going to get scammed anywhere you go..and FB is the last place to go for protection from thieves. Its best to be more disciplined and study more in what you collect.

I will move this topic to discussion as this question is more hobby generalized than just edged weapons.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I always prefer using the forums for the knowledge that members have and many of the well known collectors participate.
    Today I have see a Facebook post in the group international antique sword collectors were a guy was selling a large number swords( 80+ damaged swords due to a house fire)and the buyers had been burned for thousands. They never received the swords!! The sellers name is Nicolas A Lannitelli.
    He was selling some Third Reich army swords and imperial swords which had been in a house fire.
    Just putting it on here so nobody gets burned by him. He is on your side of the Pond Larry

Best wishes
    Luke