Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Going to Germany

Article about: Hello guys, I am going to Germany quite soon and would like some tips on what to take a look at Not that i don;t have any idea myself bu i am sure you guys can come up with places i have not

?

Default Going to Germany

Hello guys,

I am going to Germany quite soon and would like some tips on what to take a look at Not that i don;t have any idea myself bu i am sure you guys can come up with places i have not thought of

Anything interesting on the Dutch-German border?

I am bringing 2 Russians with me and they would like to see some interesting places of course.

Thank you as always for your time, help and effort

Regards, Lars

?

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Hello guys,

I am going to Germany quite soon and would like some tips on what to take a look at Not that i don;t have any idea myself bu i am sure you guys can come up with places i have not thought of

Anything interesting on the Dutch-German border?

I am bringing 2 Russians with me and they would like to see some interesting places of course.

Thank you as always for your time, help and effort

Regards, Lars
    Sorry.
    I don't know where any of the titty bars are located.

Hi Lars, Sure this was already on your list , Arnhem its museums and surrounding area are without doubt worth a visit. You could even follow it up with an evening drinking Vodka and watching 'A Bridge To Far'.

You could eventually visit in the Netherlands the Overloon war-museum (not far from Venlo at the
    German border), as well as the German cemetary at Ysselstein, which is close to Overloon. There is
    also a nice museum at Beek near Maastricht.

Home - Oorlogsmuseum Overloon
    nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duitse_militaire_begraafplaats_in_Ysselsteyn‎

and

http://www.eyewitnesswo2.nl

Depending where in the area you will be, a visit here may be very doable, Kreismuseum Wewelsburg - Buren - Reviews of Kreismuseum Wewelsburg - TripAdvisor I went there when I was traveling from the Netherlands back to Bavaria and it was a very surreal experience. It was one visit I didn't expect too much from and I was surprised just how creepy the place remains.

Regards,

Lance

?

Thank you very much gents

Regards, Lars

No trip to Germany without seeing Reeperbahn Jokes aside, If you get to Hamburg you can go see Langenhorn kaserne, where SS-rgt. "Germania" and "Frikorps Danmark" were formed.