Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Good Luck Afghanistan

Article about: late flight out.

Default Good Luck Afghanistan

late flight out.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by reneblacky; 08-16-2021 at 08:41 AM.

Another left this morning. They are the lucky ones.

Fall of Saigon 2.0 -- another war lost, trillions spent, thousands of lives lost...

It's so strange to see the Taliban driving American trucks with American guns, but maybe someday I'll get used to things like this.

"The Taliban is not the south—the North Vietnamese army. They're not—they're not remotely comparable in terms of capability. There's going to be no circumstance where you see people being lifted off the roof of a embassy in the—of the United States from Afghanistan. It is not at all comparable,"

Yea, Right.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Interesting flight right now!
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

A short video that says a lot. Will leave it here for now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlO2NGF24ek

This thread is being watched and a closure is imminent .

The Administration here agrees and also has the same concerns of the direction this world is going in and much is happening in many places and in many types of disarray.
    This would not be the platform to post it on which will draw in trollers and further ignite dissension.
    I get it and Im quite concerned and disappointed in the outcome as well of what is happening in that country....here and abroad.

Sorry Gents ...One warning only !

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

CBH
    ?

A rebuttal to the fox news piece.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPMteEIm_g4&feature=youtu.be
    There are a couple of follow up videos.

"Vietnam was not a loss, it was a tie!!!"

//S

I would just like to say that this outcome is sad. The lives of several thousand of our compatriots, mainly Americans, but also dozens of countries of the coalition, a hundred Spanish ... All the injured and with post-traumatic stress, their families, etc.
    Maybe it was a utopia to pacify this rough and conniving people, I don't know, but I wish it had been possible. Now I fear for the safety of our nations.