Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

GOT BURNED!!! WARNING https://www.musee-militaire.com/

Article about: Hello Again. I was Stupid to not start a thread on WAF about this dealers, before i was fooled to buy a Political Gorget 895\\$ from this low lifes, i hope not anyone else take the bait as i d

i have always been respectful you can read all my post since i joined 2017 i maybe have been wrong some times, but i never talked someone down. never complained, but when i buy from a online site that just popped up and claim to be in buisniess for 30
    years and nobody heard abouth them, than i have email contact for 3 weeks and decide to trust them. pay with bank transfers
    wait 2 weeks, when nothing happens i search i found this threads at wermacht awards. and also got private message about they know folks scammed bye this site. 1+1=2

sorry for bad english.

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

here is a part of one many messeage i got from other collectors about musse militaire.

" I saw the site around 2 days after you posted that first posting on WarRelics. I know someone who got scammed $6KUS on the Himmler dagger. I spoke to Tom Wittmann the well know dagger dealer in the USA as I recognised some of these as his images. He confirmed that. These crooks keep changing their details and posting from different countries"

musee-militaire dealer.

it is not about the amount of money i will live i lost 900$ but what makes me mad are rats like this scam sites do a buisniess of fooling fellow collectors. it does not matterr for me if you lied and sold something for 10$. when rats like musee militaie have a buisniess only based on scam. I can understand some dealers sell fakes they belive are good. but to steal pictures and post on a professional website without having it that is lowlifes.

A update and offcourse no supprise no sign of the gorget i order and now their site is up again and selling the same gorget.
    Collectors Beware!!!

NSDAP Standard Bearer Gorget | Musee Militaire GhmB

IMO i would like to see all militaria forums and dealers go out loud and warn collectors about this scam site!!

Hello, ok i dont know why we let this scumbag steal our money? i been warning about this scam site many times, why dont we pinnned these sites to warn other fellow collectors. once again collectors beware of the thiefs.

Home | Musee Militaire GhmB stay away, never buy, dont go there.

i got messeage both here and o WAF from people who saved their money because finding this thread, why dont we have a big banner warning?

from a fellow collector "!I saw your first posting on the Warrelics forum just after you posted it. I am not a member of that forum and advised the owner of that forum it was a scam - but he failed to do anything or to advise you. The photos are stolen images and they do not own the items. Very sorry you got done! :-(.......got this ......

i wonder why? for the last time, collectors beware!!

?

Hello Agitatorn,
    I'm sorry you got ripped off, But this thread has 8 pages to warn them.
    If they(New Collectors) put that seller in the search engine. This 8 page thread will give them plenty to read.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast