Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler’s monsters

Article about: Saw this and found it interesting , some nice photos of the guards in uniform Faces of Nazi guards who killed a million Jews go online | Daily Mail Online

Default Hitler’s monsters

Saw this and found it interesting , some nice photos of the guards in uniform interesting that most have army caps and metal skulls on them

Faces of Nazi guards who killed a million Jews go online | Daily Mail Online

Some of them look quite hard men yet some look quite frail

Quote by kradman View Post
    Saw this and found it interesting , some nice photos of the guards in uniform interesting that most have army caps and metal skulls on them

Faces of Nazi guards who killed a million Jews go online | Daily Mail Online
    This cap is only seen in the "police-style mug shot" photographs that were made after the guards were taken prisoner. I'd say it's always the same cap (or the same few caps) given to them just for the photo.

Same with the field blouses: Note that several men have NCO Tresse but no rank insignia on their collar patches.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    This cap is only seen in the "police-style mug shot" photographs that were made after the guards were taken prisoner. I'd say it's always the same cap given to them just for the photo.
    I think they indeed all wear the same cap for the photograph. Look at the death's head pattern.

A link to that database can be found in this thread (Post #3)...
    List of Auschwitz Guards & Personnel To Be Put Online

CBH
    ?

I noticed the same thing , I guess SS Skulls were always hard to find .

CBH
    ?

Here is a larger group of photos from the same group .
    Attached Images Attached Images