Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Latest dig on TV news

Article about: I have been working on a new Welsh language archaeology TV series to be shown on S4C early next year. The latest and last episode filmed last week made it onto the national news for Wales la

Quote by stuka f View Post
    In the old days I used to do good buisiness with Welsh on the antiques fairs in the UK, but ,God, i hated it when they started speaking Welsh among them during negotiations. And there was little I could do, they generaly were big strong blokes!
    ;-)
    |<ris
    The village where I live, the longest in Wales, is 70% Welsh speaking as their first language, but they don't have an attitude about it and all are happy to speak in English to me. Some other parts of Wales are not so tolerant.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Thanks Dave, mind you I have done a fair bit of TV work previously, on the news quite a few times but I also used to work as an extra.
    I must admit I've been on the old box a few times in series and films, my biggest claim to fame was that I was Voldermort in the very first Harry Potter film, but I never had my face shown, only the cloak and cowl plus stand ins for a few big actors, but that was another lifetime

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3