Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Militaria321

Article about: Hello gents. Do any of you have experience in buying from Militaria321? I am looking to buy some items there from different sellers, but i have never done any business there before. It seems

?

Default Militaria321

Hello gents.

Do any of you have experience in buying from Militaria321? I am looking to buy some items there from different sellers, but i have never done any business there before. It seems like a ok place. One have to send scan of ID papers to get registered and so forth. I now this is not a absolute guarantee, but at least it's something. Feed back will be appreciated.

Regards, Lars

Default Re: Militaria321

Hi lars

Do a search on this forum :

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...-seller-44485/

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

So as i can see it's the individual sellers one have to be careful with. I will post the items on forum and hope that they actually send them too, if i find something interesting.

Thank you for the heads up Nick

Regards, Lars

hi Lars, i am a member there and have never had any problems and i bought all sorts of different things like insignia, paperwork ausweis's, badges, also loads of nice eks, etc, alot of crap there to tho the best thing i like about 321 is the nice prices you can find there, i am there looking searching every couple of nites, alot of sellers there dont take paypal tho but you can always ask i recomend it!

cheers,Ewan

?

Thanks mate. I think there is a lot of interesting items there, you just need to sort out the bad ones.
    thank you for the input.

cheers, Lars

I have purchased a bunch of items from Militaria321. All the sellers I have encountered are very friendly and understanding. Most of the items listed are okay, but the helmet section is loaded with fakes, so keep your eyes peeled.

Regards,

Corey

?

Thank you Corey

I have bought there a few pictures without a problem.

I have dealt with 321 auctions for quite a while,always had very good dealings with the sellers no problems.can be pricey on original items.less trouble than e-bay. harry

Hi there! I was up to register an account at Militaria321 but they want my Visa card number before I even had bid on something.. So the site is OK and they wont steal my money from the card? (Well it's my womans card I'm going to register )
    Last edited by Wewelsburg; 12-14-2015 at 06:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast