Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

More pink please!

Article about: Gent's , I know we all have monetary restrictions from time to time but I have noticed there are a few of us not "paying the subs" who have been "pink" for a while, but h

yeah should be a sign to let people know if someone has donated in the past or have never

also pink is a little girly i must say maybe a different color would of been better seems were mostly men here lol

-Martin

Before this club membership was around I donated a few times, I don't believe I have to be a club member every year, it will happen again but not right now!

MAP
    ?

Quote by ironcross13 View Post
    ...also pink is a little girly i must say...
    -Martin
    It's "Panzer Pink". Can't get anymore manly than that
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    It's "Panzer Pink". Can't get anymore manly than that
    True did not think of it like that

Until the first world war pink was a mans colour, I'm not sure why it changed.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Perhaps something can be added to our profiles to advise when our membership is due to expire so budgeting can be planned for (if required).

Personally, given what we spend on pieces for our collections the membership fee is chump change indeed. I would raise a serious eyebrow in the direction of any forum member who claims they can't afford the membership fee whilst simultaneously posting images of their latest 'find'.

or maybe when it runs out we should get a ex. member status, as to show they have donated in the past

Quote by ironcross13 View Post

also pink is a little girly i must say maybe a different color would of been better seems were mostly men here lol

-Martin
    Actually, I'd rather still be "Panzer pink".
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Maybe one less day going out ( In a year ) would pay for subs... IMO... G
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

I paid my dues as promised. This site is worth it. With the vast knowledge and experiences shared by the expert members who grace us with their presence. Not to mention all the great people that just hang around here that I have had the pleasure of getting to know.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast