Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

my stroke,and my absence

Article about: George, sorry to hear about your stroke but glad you're on the road to recovery now.

?

Default Re: my stroke,and my absence

your kind replies,and wishes have moved me to tears,i never realised that being a member here would bring me so many friends,im lost for words gentlemen,thank you i am most humbled george

Hi Guys, I am bringing this old thread back for a reason.

"George" is a complete and utter fraud. He is a former banned member from several years ago. He is from the UK. I know his real name.

We have had banned people re-enlist on the forum in the past. Nothing new there.

But this act was despicable. He has posed on the forum as an old man in his 70's and a retired teacher and claimed to have had a stroke. He has tried to get people's sympathies here and get gifts from them. Several times he has eluded to his "poor health".

I hope that this person or a member of his family never suffers a stroke. I cannot get my head around such a awful lie.

Disgusting. This person who has no shame or common humanity.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Guys, I am bringing this old thread back for a reason.

"George" is a complete and utter fraud. He is a former banned member from several years ago. He is from the UK. I know his real name.

We have had banned people re-enlist on the forum in the past. Nothing new there.

But this act was despicable. He has posed on the forum as an old man in his 70's and a retired teacher and claimed to have had a stroke. He has tried to get people's sympathies here and get gifts from them. Several times he has eluded to his "poor health".

I hope that this person or a member of his family never suffers a stroke. I cannot get my head around such a awful lie.

Disgusting. This person who has no shame or common humanity.

Cheers, Ade.
    I am speechless.
    What a weird story
    Thanks for the update Ade
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Unbelievable. That is very disapointing.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4